Welcome to the KLAYDUCKS Ceramic Association of Washington - (KCAW) firstname.lastname@example.org
Who's Who Directory 2018 - 2019 Click here to view!
Click here to view the Enumclaw Ceramic Show Facebook Page!
The 2020 Ceramic Show in Enumclaw has been canceled due to Covid19. Stay Safe & Keep Painting
KLAYDUCKS UPCOMING EVENTS:
Click here for the Vendor Contract
Click here for the WhosWho Invoice
Click the link below to view the Judging Program Guidelines
Exhibitor's Association Judging Program Guidelines
To volunteer please contact us at: email@example.com
CHARITIES WE SUPPORT:
(donations of finished pieces to their fundraising events)
Larche Tahoma Hope
Mary Bridge Childrens Hospital (festival of the trees)
Catholic Community Services (Nativity House)
HOW CAN YOU HELP US INSPIRE CHILDREN OF ALL AGES!
We are always accepting donations of the following:
- Acrylic Brushes
- Acrylic Paint
- Magnets * 3/4” and smaller
- Ribbon *thin for necklaces
- Key chains *for adding pieces to
- Slip *for pouring magnets
- Magnet molds *pieces should measure 1 1/2” - 3” maximum
- Funds for booth fees & supplies
OTHER WAYS TO HELP:
- Bisque pieces for painting & donation to our charities.
- 10 x 10 Canopy for events
- 6’ collapsible tables *plastic is preferred, they are lighter
- If you know of a charity that you think would appreciate donations to
Auctions or an event that would benefit from a FREE KIDS PAINTING BOOTH, please let us know.
Thank you for your support.